Geeks, Nurds, or Unhearlded Genuis

Comments, suggestions, compliments, etc
OuldeFauder

Geeks, Nurds, or Unhearlded Genuis

Post by OuldeFauder » 2014/05/25 21:34:34

Throughout the years there have been a few who displayed great knowledge and offer true advice rather than guessing or telling me to read more or referring me to useless links, some on Centos forums which does not have the answers to all questions or problems. These indivduals provided the information to solve the problems. What commands to use to discover what was causing the problem and how to fix it. From formatting large raid systems to modifying iptables,they unstintinly gave their advice; these few should be acknowleged. Some of these individuals, like me, are getting older and will not be available for advice forever.
TrevorH who I know is near my age as his first personal puter was a Vic20 while mine was a Sinlair. Pschaff, who, I have not noticed on the forum recently and Torcatt are just a few that should be thanked for their advise for all of us who have benefited from a reliable and free operating system.

Thank you.

I would like to see an option to the forum for others to say "Thank You" to a thread that they agree with, such as this, if they agree as I expect many agree with my sentiments and could name others of the same ilk.

OuldeFauder

Re: Geeks, Nurds, or Unhearlded Genuis

Post by OuldeFauder » 2014/05/25 21:44:09

Got he name wrong it was PSchakk not Torcat who I had the Vic 20 discusion with. Sorry.