Run visual c++ 2012 update 4 with WINE

General support questions
qzaqza15

Run visual c++ 2012 update 4 with WINE

Post by qzaqza15 » 2017/08/09 07:50:01

This are the errors it prompt when I try to install Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 with WINE.
The reason I need to install visual studio 2012 because I need the mfc110.dll file to run other window application.
Anyone please guide me how to solve this error.

Code: Select all

[curly@Root IQFeed]$ WINEPREFIX="/home/curly/.wine" wine vcredist_x86_2012u4.exe
fixme:heap:RtlSetHeapInformation (nil) 1 (nil) 0 stub
fixme:ntdll:NtQueryInformationToken QueryInformationToken( ..., TokenElevation, ...) semi-stub
err:ole:CoInitializeEx Attempt to change threading model of this apartment from multi-threaded to apartment threaded
fixme:heap:RtlSetHeapInformation (nil) 1 (nil) 0 stub
fixme:ntdll:NtQueryInformationToken QueryInformationToken( ..., TokenElevation, ...) semi-stub
err:ole:CoInitializeEx Attempt to change threading model of this apartment from multi-threaded to apartment threaded
fixme:advapi:DecryptFileW (L"C:\\users\\curly\\Temp\\{33d1fd90-4274-48a1-9bc1-97e33d9c2d6f}\\", 00000000): stub
err:wincodecs:PngDecoder_CreateInstance Trying to load PNG picture, but PNG support is not compiled in.
fixme:shell:SHAutoComplete stub
[curly@Root IQFeed]$ 
Note: The error below appear even though I have libpng package install.

Code: Select all

err:wincodecs:PngDecoder_CreateInstance Trying to load PNG picture, but PNG support is not compiled in.