picky search engine

Having issues using the CentOS WebSite? Then describe your problem(s) here. Please include details of your platform (Linux, Mac, Windows) and browser -- not forgetting the versions of each.
Goemoe

picky search engine

Post by Goemoe » 2016/02/17 11:19:32

Hi all,

no matter what I try to enter into the search field, I get a message like this:
The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: php update to 7.0
You must specify at least one word to search for. Each word must consist of at least 3 characters and must not contain more than 14 characters excluding wildcards.
I am looking for topics about updating CentOS 7 to PHP version 7.0 and forgive me, I have no idea what to enter into the search box to make it work. I tried several combinations but always got this message or similar ones. I am no native speaker, but until today I never got any problems with search engines :geek:

giulix63

Re: picky search engine

Post by giulix63 » 2016/02/17 12:34:10

Apparently, it is not supported by phpBB. They suggest using Google instead, as in

Code: Select all

php update to 7.0 site:www.centos.org/forums
Root is evil: Do not use root (sudo) to run any of the commands specified in my posts unless explicitly indicated. Please, provide the necessary amount of context to understand your problem/question.