Have problem with wkhtmltopdf rendering on odoo10 report

General support questions
bunhin

Have problem with wkhtmltopdf rendering on odoo10 report

Post by bunhin » 2017/09/16 13:54:35

Dear forum,

Please help for my problem with pdf rendering with wkhtmltopdf. I install odoo10 community version into CentOS 7, but have problem when print its pdf report. The negatif sign "-" for nagative numbers, the "-" become small square. I have tried for various version of wkhtmltopdf (0.12.1, 0.12.2, 0.12.3, 0.12.4) all show up for same problem. I also have install the dependency for wkhtmltopdf.

I also try to install msstcorefonts rpm 2.6-1 noarch from sourceforge without error but although there are a lot of ttf file in the /usr/share/fonts/msstcore/ folder, when i re-cache using fc-cache -fv or fc-cache -f -v the fonts seems not being loaded to cache, and when fc-list the fonts is not listed execpt the default and type1 font.

I have 2 days full to google arround in search for correct solution with no luck.

My question : what fonts need to to be installed in addition to get correct rendering of negatif numbers sign "-" on pdf using wkhtmltopdf
(i have install xorg-x11 fonts x11 libs freetype, libmspack, libpng12, libpng )
How do i need to configure in order to get the windows font (/usr/share/fonts/msttcore/*.ttf) being cached and listed.

The most popular seem to install odoo on ubuntu but i choose CentOS deliberately from begining when i start to using Linux. And i want to stick with CentOS.

Please help, and Thank you.

Thanks and regards,
Bun