WingIDE

Issues related to applications and software problems
Altar46

WingIDE

Post by Altar46 » 2019/02/18 10:34:12

I'm pretty beginner-level with Linux so I apologize if I'm ignorant of basic stuff. I'm Croatian and English is not my mother language. Additional I am 62.
Month or two ago I installed reg version of WingIDE 5.xx. As this version of WingIDE working with Python3.5xx version and not above, I installed (before WingIDE) Python 3.5.1.... Everything worked fine until yesterday when I changed path of python inside WingIDE prefs to 3.5 (for using it instead of python 2.x). Worked with no problem - I tried several programs and was OK. But after restarting machine (CentOS 7 is home op.sys installed on a clean HDD) WIngIDE will not start at all. I deleted repo, re-install WingIDE - nothing. The program just start to boot, abt 2 seconds and than - nothing.

My python 3 path:
export PATH=/opt/rh/rh-python35/root/usr/bin${PATH:+:${PATH}}
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/opt/rh/rh-python35/root/usr/lib64${LD_LIBRARY_PATH:+:${LD_LIBRARY_PATH}}
export MANPATH=/opt/rh/rh-python35/root/usr/share/man:$MANPATH
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/opt/rh/rh-python35/root/usr/lib64/pkgconfig${PKG_CONFIG_PATH:+:${PKG_CONFIG_PATH}}
export XDG_DATA_DIRS="/opt/rh/rh-python35/root/usr/share:${XDG_DATA_DIRS:-/usr/local/share:/usr/share}"

I have installed scl-utils-20130529-19.el7.x86_64 and centos-release-scl-rh-2-2.el7.centos.noarch, tryied 'scl' with both python versions with no result. Now I have Python 2.7.5 as a default.

Problem can be in bunch of different python version installed - I dont know.. (listed in attach)

Please could anyone assist me in getting it working?
Attachments
listpy.txt
list of python packages
(4.48 KiB) Downloaded 62 times