Issues related to configuring your network
- Posts: 18
- Joined: 2019/01/02 23:28:04
With Centos 6, I tried use the OPTIONS in /etc/sysconfig/httpd to add a -D:
and numerous variations thereof including quotes, spaces, and parentheses. I start httpd with a home-made bash script that calls systemctl. I read my result in httpd.conf with an
I can't get it to work. Thanks for your advice.
- Posts: 1864
- Joined: 2015/02/17 15:14:33
- Location: Bulgaria
You won't get any replyes unless you something like this:
1. I have a setup like this...
2. I want to achieve that...
3. In CentOS6 I did it this way... ,but it doesn't work in CentOS7