I know this issue has been addressed in some other threads but the information does not seem to work for me. I added the "extras" yum repository suggested at karan.org but yum still does to find wine packages so does not install. The result I am getting is shown below. Does anyone have a suggestion of what might work? I am far from a linux expert so please go easy on me.
yum install wine
Loading "fastestmirror" plugin
Loading mirror speeds from cached hostfile
* kbs-CentOS-Extras: centos.karan.org
* kbs-CentOS-Misc: centos.karan.org
* base: centos.intergenia.de
* updates: centos.intergenia.de
* addons: centos.intergenia.de
* extras: centos.intergenia.de
kbs-CentOS-Extras 100% |=========================| 951 B 00:00
Setting up Install Process
Parsing package install arguments
No package wine available.
Nothing to do