General support questions
AFAIK, the gdm version changed from CentOS 5.x (ver. 2.16) to CentOS 6.x (ver 2.30), and the new one has less capabilities than the older one (limited themeability, many commands changed, etc.) so that's the reason. For a little more background, read this: http://bheekly.blogspot.com/2008/10/gdm ... loody.html
- Posts: 206
- Joined: 2007/11/24 16:05:26
1. Ctrl-Alt-F2 to get a virtual console login prompt.
2. Log in as root.
3. "telinit 3; telinit 5; exit"
- Retired Moderator
- Posts: 18277
- Joined: 2006/12/13 20:15:34
- Location: Tidewater, Virginia, North America
Return to CentOS 6 - General Support
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests