#centos-devel: CentOS Cloud SIG

Meeting started by kushal at 15:00:30 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/centos-cloud-sig (kushal, 15:01:55)
    2. First liberty patch release is shipped. (kushal, 15:04:38)
    3. OpenStack doc hackfest in on January 20th, and the testing day is on January 28th (kushal, 15:05:48)
    4. OpenStack operational tools import in progress (number80, 15:07:57)
    5. ACTION: hguemar coordinate w/ KB about optools discussion at devconf.cz (number80, 15:18:33)
    6. ACTION: jmelis will get back to the SIG about any help required. (kushal, 15:21:29)
    7. ACTION: dneary to start a discussion on centos-devel about merging the NFV SIG with the Cloud SIG (dneary, 15:30:14)
    8. https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/track/sdn_and_nfv/ (dneary, 15:33:34)
    9. https://fosdem.org/2016/schedule/track/virtualisation_and_iaas/ (dneary, 15:34:06)


Meeting ended at 15:40:10 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. hguemar coordinate w/ KB about optools discussion at devconf.cz
  2. jmelis will get back to the SIG about any help required.
  3. dneary to start a discussion on centos-devel about merging the NFV SIG with the Cloud SIG


Action items, by person

  1. dneary
    1. dneary to start a discussion on centos-devel about merging the NFV SIG with the Cloud SIG
  2. jmelis
    1. jmelis will get back to the SIG about any help required.


People present (lines said)

  1. kushal (56)
  2. number80 (29)
  3. kbsingh (28)
  4. dneary (17)
  5. rbowen (13)
  6. dmsimard (9)
  7. jmelis (6)
  8. centbot (5)
  9. avij (1)
  10. bstinson (1)
  11. csim (1)
  12. deryni-work (0)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.