14:00:41 <bstinson> #startmeeting CBS/Infra
14:00:41 <centbot> Meeting started Mon Oct  9 14:00:41 2017 UTC.  The chair is bstinson. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:00:41 <centbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:00:59 <bstinson> #chair alphacc Arrfab kbsingh
14:00:59 <centbot> Current chairs: Arrfab alphacc bstinson kbsingh
14:01:03 <bstinson> #topic Agenda
14:01:12 <bstinson> #info Topic: Status Updates
14:01:19 <bstinson> #info Topic: Account Requests
14:01:36 <bstinson> #info Topic: CI - multiarch
14:01:40 <bstinson> #info Topic: CI
14:01:45 <bstinson> #info Topic: Open Floor
14:01:51 <bstinson> #topic status updates
14:04:18 <bstinson> alphacc: i did a little bit of testing against the koji 1.13 clients. so far no trouble
14:04:50 <bstinson> i still need to put up a page about the workaround for that pycurl bug
14:05:24 <number80> o/
14:05:41 <Arrfab> bstinson: I also need to verify the c6->c7 kojihub upgrade in Devcloud with alphacc and then schedule the migration for CBS
14:05:50 <bstinson> hi number80
14:05:52 <Arrfab> I'll probably do all the builders/kojid instances first though
14:05:59 <bstinson> cool
14:07:12 <Arrfab> so maybe c6=>c7 migration first, then koji update to 1.13 ?
14:07:17 <Arrfab> alphacc: ^
14:11:29 <bstinson> sounds like a good plan to me. Arrfab, alphacc: let us know how that goes
14:12:03 <bstinson> anyone else with a status update?
14:14:03 <bstinson> #topic Account Requests
14:14:21 <bstinson> #info CI: all caught up
14:14:33 <bstinson> kbsingh: anything going on in ACO?
14:15:02 <kbsingh> the auto-deactivate is working well, huge reduction in email's coming through - and i thnk we've got a few people who didnt know they were off it, back online
14:15:12 <kbsingh> other than that no new account req's in the last week that are still open
14:15:27 <bstinson> awesome
14:16:03 <bstinson> #topic CI - Multiarch
14:16:53 <bstinson> I'm following up this week with our networking folks. once our switch is configured we should be able to get some aarch64 hardware going
14:17:29 <bstinson> for s390x, nothing new to report except that the meetings will continue on the search for hardware
14:18:01 <kbsingh> cool
14:18:02 <Arrfab> bstinson: for s390x before CI one would need a distro too :-)
14:18:56 <bstinson> Arrfab: and bootstrapping a distro needs hardware, and we're back at the beginning...
14:18:59 <Arrfab> so I guess it would be hardware to be splitted between os builders (but it would go against official builders philosophy that is deployed right now) so interesting
14:19:25 <Arrfab> so looooooong way to go before talking of s390x in CI context
14:21:27 <bstinson> the reason we're bringing this up now is that folks are asking for it, and doing the hardware piece is going to be so difficult. we need to know what our options are
14:21:42 <Arrfab> +1
14:22:27 <bstinson> #topic CI
14:22:41 <bstinson> any general topics for CI this week?
14:23:51 <Arrfab> bstinson: just what I sent to -devel last week : new cico.cloud will be based on Pike, so hopefully when RDO will have tested pike for aarch64/ppc64le we'll also be able to bring some computes nodes in that cloud for Pike
14:24:29 <bstinson> nice work on that
14:26:32 <bstinson> if we don't have anything else...
14:26:35 <bstinson> #topic Open Floor
14:30:36 <bstinson> looks like we're all set
14:30:47 <Arrfab> as it seems we don't have any rule on that, I'd like to ask what about SIG when nobody is active
14:30:54 <Arrfab> should be consider the SIG dead and move on ?
14:31:07 <Arrfab> same when such SIG also has no active chair, et
14:31:09 <Arrfab> etc
14:31:47 <bstinson> probably a better question for the board. i don't think we want to decide that type of policy here
14:32:03 <Evolution> Arrfab: the config management sig should be re-flagged, but yeah. that's where the yum/dnf bits are
14:32:42 <Arrfab> Evolution: yes, so maybe ask the yum/dnf guy to ask to become chair and drive the SIG ?
14:34:34 <bstinson> that -is- something we can work on this week
14:37:39 <bstinson> anything else for this?
14:39:35 <Arrfab> bstinson: nope, so I guess we can close the meeting
14:40:07 <bstinson> ok
14:40:11 <bstinson> going once
14:40:44 <bstinson> going twice
14:41:10 <bstinson> special thanks to Bahhumbug and Arrfab for the minutes links that are about to show up...
14:41:21 <bstinson> #endmeeting