#centos-devel: Virt SIG

Meeting started by gwd at 14:02:35 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Xen update (gwd, 14:05:33)
    1. New XSAs out for Xen -- No updates yet for 4.4, 4.6, or 4.8 (AFAIK) (gwd, 14:06:18)
    2. New version of CentOS has newer version of libvirt, will require the Virt sig updating to a higher version number (again) (gwd, 14:06:39)
    3. gwd working on update for 4.6, srn working on update for 4.8 (gwd, 14:08:09)
    4. Xen 4.8 still has non-deterministic stubdomain issue (gwd, 14:14:04)

  2. onboarding (gwd, 14:17:37)
  3. Containers update (lsm5, 14:32:23)
    1. https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=13662 (lsm5, 14:32:45)
    2. ACTION: need to publish centos-release-container given that the buildlogs bug has been resolved (lsm5, 14:33:08)
    3. ACTION: need to update wiki (lsm5, 14:33:23)

  4. AOB (gwd, 14:33:49)


Meeting ended at 14:45:05 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. need to publish centos-release-container given that the buildlogs bug has been resolved
  2. need to update wiki


People present (lines said)

  1. gwd (51)
  2. lsm5 (24)
  3. strigazi (24)
  4. kbsingh (9)
  5. alynpost (9)
  6. carlwgeorge (7)
  7. centbot (6)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.