#centos-devel: CBS/Infra

Meeting started by bstinson at 13:57:43 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Agenda (bstinson, 13:57:49)
    1. Topic: Status Updates (bstinson, 13:57:58)
    2. Topic: Account Requests (bstinson, 13:58:04)
    3. Topic: Status Updates (bstinson, 13:58:24)

  2. Status Updates (bstinson, 13:58:57)
    1. https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2017-January/015647.html (Arrfab, 14:02:19)
    2. ACTION: alphacc rebuild imagefactory with needed patch https://github.com/redhat-imaging/imagefactory/pull/391 (Arrfab, 14:12:39)

  3. Account Requests (bstinson, 14:30:28)
    1. CI: 3 projects from Fedora made it into CI, koji upstream is in the queue today (bstinson, 14:31:15)
    2. https://www.nginx.com/blog/nginx-1-10-1-11-released/ (walters, 14:39:53)

  4. Open Floor (bstinson, 14:43:09)
    1. https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=12829 - would like to ask if we can use the delorean and rdo_trunk pattern for images (rlandy, 14:44:29)


Meeting ended at 14:52:05 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. alphacc rebuild imagefactory with needed patch https://github.com/redhat-imaging/imagefactory/pull/391


Action items, by person

  1. alphacc
    1. alphacc rebuild imagefactory with needed patch https://github.com/redhat-imaging/imagefactory/pull/391


People present (lines said)

  1. Arrfab (35)
  2. bstinson (22)
  3. alphacc (18)
  4. lpancescu (16)
  5. walters (10)
  6. kbsingh (4)
  7. centbot (2)
  8. TrevorH (2)
  9. rlandy (2)
  10. avij (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.