13:01:08 <bstinson> #startmeeting CBS/Infra
13:01:08 <centbot> Meeting started Mon Sep 18 13:01:08 2017 UTC.  The chair is bstinson. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
13:01:08 <centbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
13:01:17 <bstinson> #chair alphacc Arrfab kbsingh
13:01:17 <centbot> Current chairs: Arrfab alphacc bstinson kbsingh
13:01:21 <bstinson> #Topic Agenda
13:01:30 <bstinson> ermm
13:01:33 <bstinson> #topic Agenda
13:01:40 <bstinson> #info Topic: Status Updates
13:01:47 <bstinson> #info Topic: Account Requests
13:01:55 <bstinson> #info Topic: CI
13:02:16 <bstinson> #info Topic: Moving ppc64{,le} builders to RDU
13:02:25 <bstinson> #info Topic: Open Floor
13:02:31 <bstinson> #topic Status Updates
13:03:31 <bstinson> anyone have an update this week?
13:04:13 <kbsingh> just clean up / clear out from post 1708 work from my side
13:05:45 <bstinson> anything you need for that? or just churning along?
13:06:18 <kbsingh> just churning along really
13:06:33 <bstinson> awesome
13:06:35 <kbsingh> the thing of the day is to get the signing queues back online
13:07:57 <bstinson> i think i have a couple of content-control things to go in for tomorrow's run
13:08:42 <bstinson> #topic Account Requests
13:09:05 <bstinson> #info CI: All accounts are current, or pending emails/syncups
13:09:09 <bstinson> kbsingh: how's ACO?
13:09:25 <kbsingh> we've had 2 new people into sclo and 1 into sig-virt and 1 into configmanagement
13:10:10 <bstinson> great
13:10:19 <bstinson> #topic CI
13:11:19 <bstinson> We've been doing some work to get a handle on our Github API usage, I reverted a few plugins (which fixed other bugs) until we can fix this for real
13:11:48 <bstinson> until then we're recommending folks check the 'Use github webhooks' tickbox in the job definition if it's a PR triggered job
13:12:55 <bstinson> anyone here to discuss CI?
13:13:22 <bstinson> and you know what i'm noticing...
13:13:29 <bstinson> we're actually an hour early
13:14:35 <bstinson> so, let's make notes for the topics in the agenda, and I'll hold open office hours in 1hr :)
13:15:21 <bstinson> #topic Moving ppc64{,le} builders to the same DC as the rest of CBS
13:15:45 <bstinson> Arrfab: i think you mentioned a plan for this, we can discuss over the next week
13:16:32 <obnox> kbsingh: as I said on the amd machine it worked before, but I triggered a nwe build now
13:18:22 <bstinson> #topic Open Floor
13:23:15 <bstinson> if nothing, i'll close and we can follow up with office hours :)
13:24:09 <bstinson> thanks all
13:24:13 <bstinson> #endmeeting