#centos-devel: Virt SIG meeting

Meeting started by sbonazzo at 14:01:44 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. docker-compose (sbonazzo, 14:04:58)
    1. everything is built in cbs, and should be all tagged appropriately to be synced (sbonazzo, 14:05:22)

  2. libvirt update (jirkade, 14:06:58)
    1. directories for libvirt-latest packages were made on buildlogs and mirrors (jirkade, 14:07:49)
    2. the latest upstream libvirt packages built for CentOS can be found at https://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/virt/$arch/libvirt-latest/ (jirkade, 14:08:28)
    3. ACTION: jirkade to announce the builds on VirtSIG wiki and centos-virt list (jirkade, 14:09:37)

  3. Xen update (anthonyper, 14:10:58)
    1. Xen 4.8 package updated to 4.8.2, but only build, not tagged (anthonyper, 14:11:52)

  4. Container Update (lsm5, 14:13:54)
    1. mostly just rawhide rebuilds for docker and cri-o (lsm5, 14:14:05)
    2. centos-release-container almost ready for testing/publish (lsm5, 14:14:23)
    3. kubernetes updated to 1.7.6 (strigazi, 14:14:23)
    4. waiting on https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=13780 (lsm5, 14:14:51)
    5. 0013780: Virt SIG - publish packages for container tools on mirror.centos.org (sbonazzo, 14:15:32)
    6. QEMU updates (sbonazzo, 14:17:42)
    7. qemu-kvm-ev is tagged for release, still stuck in the signing / publishing queue. Hopefully will hit mirrors.centos.org today (sbonazzo, 14:18:13)

  5. oVirt updates (sbonazzo, 14:18:40)
    1. oVirt 4.1.6 released upstream yesterday (sbonazzo, 14:18:51)
    2. packages built and in testing now in Virt SIG (sbonazzo, 14:19:05)
    3. QE is finalizing oVirt 4.2.0 alpha testing before publishing it hopefully this week upstream (sbonazzo, 14:19:42)
    4. started preparing the stuff needed for publishing builds from tags to buildlogs.centos.org (sbonazzo, 14:20:22)

  6. AltArch support (sbonazzo, 14:20:39)
    1. still discussing on centos-devel how to get packages landing on altarch from Virt SIG (sbonazzo, 14:20:59)
    2. you're welcome to join the thread on the mailing list (sbonazzo, 14:21:12)

  7. AoB (sbonazzo, 14:21:26)


Meeting ended at 14:24:19 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. jirkade to announce the builds on VirtSIG wiki and centos-virt list


Action items, by person

  1. jirkade
    1. jirkade to announce the builds on VirtSIG wiki and centos-virt list


People present (lines said)

  1. sbonazzo (44)
  2. centbot (10)
  3. lsm5 (7)
  4. jirkade (7)
  5. anthonyper (7)
  6. carlwgeorge (5)
  7. strigazi (4)
  8. gwd (2)
  9. rafaelmartins (0)
  10. kbsingh (0)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.