14:00:23 <bstinson> #startmeeting CBS/Infra
14:00:23 <centbot> Meeting started Mon Aug 27 14:00:23 2018 UTC.  The chair is bstinson. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:00:23 <centbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:00:26 <bstinson> #topic Agenda
14:00:32 <bstinson> #info Topic: Status Updates
14:00:38 <bstinson> #info Topic: Account Requests
14:00:42 <bstinson> #info Topic: CI
14:00:48 <bstinson> #info Topic: Open Floor
14:00:52 <bstinson> #topic Status Updates
14:01:38 <bstinson> #info Over the weekend I looked through the ansible builds in CBS already. We should be ready to start rebuilding the Ansible Engine source RPMs this afternoon
14:02:06 <bstinson> what else is going on this week?
14:07:33 <bstinson> #topic Account Requests
14:07:56 <bstinson> #info CI: All caught up. 2 that are waiting on a response from requesters
14:08:06 <bstinson> kbsingh: anything interesting to report from ACO this week?
14:09:57 <TrevorH> it's a national holiday in .uk today, not sure how many UKers are around
14:10:15 <bstinson> ah thanks TrevorH
14:10:58 <bstinson> #topic CI
14:11:02 <bstinson> Anyone here to talk about CI?
14:11:06 <Arrfab> #info CI : issue with rsync/artifacts but temporary workaround found
14:11:16 <Arrfab> bstinson: me :)
14:11:55 <bstinson> ok cool
14:12:27 <Arrfab> bstinson: would be good to find the real fix for newer rsync though, but had no time for that :-(
14:14:02 <bstinson> well if we have a workaround, we can go with that
14:14:19 <Arrfab> bstinson: yes, but issue will be back on next "yum update"
14:18:46 <bstinson> let's see what we can figure out in our spare time
14:19:23 <bstinson> I do have one quick topic before open floor that I forgot about
14:19:43 <bstinson> #topic Mirror EOL Cleanup / Closure
14:20:25 <bstinson> #info If you requested something removed during the 6.10 timeframe and it's causing dependency closure troubles, please open a bug against the buildsys project
14:21:24 <bstinson> we're going through these slowly, because there are some RPMs on the mirrors that aren't in the repo metadata any more (rightfully so because they're EOL)
14:21:41 <bstinson> i know it's not the ideal solution to keep these around so long, but we're working through them
14:22:11 <bstinson> #topic Open Floor
14:22:17 <bstinson> what else do we have today?
14:27:23 <bstinson> if nothing else, we can close out in 1 minute
14:29:06 <bstinson> thanks all!
14:29:08 <bstinson> #endmeeting