14:00:25 <bstinson> #startmeeting CBS/Infra
14:00:25 <centbot> Meeting started Mon Mar 26 14:00:25 2018 UTC.  The chair is bstinson. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:00:25 <centbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:00:32 <bstinson> #topic Agenda
14:00:41 <bstinson> #chair alphacc Arrfab kbsingh
14:00:41 <centbot> Current chairs: Arrfab alphacc bstinson kbsingh
14:01:00 <bstinson> #info Topic: Status Updates
14:01:05 <bstinson> #info Topic: Account Requests
14:01:10 <bstinson> #info Topic: Bug Triage
14:01:15 <bstinson> #info Topic: CI
14:01:21 <bstinson> #info Topic: Open Floor
14:01:35 <bstinson> #topic Status Updates
14:01:46 <bstinson> hi folks, anything going on this week?
14:02:09 <nigelb> Hello :)
14:02:15 <nigelb> Is this one good to go? https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=14601
14:02:21 <nigelb> (account request for CI)
14:02:40 <nigelb> bleh, too early. Sorry.
14:03:15 <Arrfab> bstinson: nothing to report wrt status updates (for cbs)
14:06:25 <kbsingh> sign run etc seems to be in a good state as well
14:06:26 <bstinson> nigelb: that one is ready to go, we'll get it closed in Bug Triage
14:06:51 <bstinson> kbsingh: neat
14:07:39 <nigelb> bstinson: cheers, thanks :)
14:08:11 <bstinson> #topic Account Requests
14:08:45 <bstinson> #info CI: 2 accounts over the last week (including today), one for nfs-ganesha one for Gluster upstream
14:08:50 <bstinson> kbsingh: how's ACO?
14:08:52 <kbsingh> we have a few account requests in the paas sig waiting for feedback, I will see if tdawson is around later today on irc and work through that with him
14:09:10 <kbsingh> few = 6 accounts
14:09:22 <kbsingh> other than that, just process stuff
14:11:25 <bstinson> #topic Bug Triage
14:11:26 <kbsingh> EOF
14:11:34 <kbsingh> oops
14:12:01 <bstinson> #info Bugs Resolved this week
14:12:11 <bstinson> @mantis 14521
14:12:12 <centbot> Bug 14521 - strigazi - fixed - resolved
14:12:13 <centbot> Add buildlogs and mirror destinations for kubernetes-19 - https://bugs.centos.org//view.php?id=14521
14:12:41 <bstinson> err, wait...my filter is picking up the ones we did last meeting
14:13:20 <bstinson> @mantis 14593
14:13:21 <centbot> Bug 14593 - gfidente - open - assigned
14:13:22 <centbot> Incorrect naming scheme for a build of ceph-ansible prevents subsequent updates to be installed - https://bugs.centos.org//view.php?id=14593
14:14:06 <bstinson> there we go, the Ceph folks worked through some release engineering troubles with a malformed disttag. i'm going to go ahead and close this
14:14:45 <kbsingh> +1
14:15:07 <bstinson> #info Account Request Bugs
14:15:19 <bstinson> @mantis 14601
14:15:20 <centbot> Bug 14601 - deepshikha - open - new
14:15:21 <centbot> Request for account to create Gluster's JJB jobs in ci.centos.org - https://bugs.centos.org//view.php?id=14601
14:16:06 <bstinson> that one is going in now, i'll have that closed by the end of the meeting
14:16:17 <bstinson> @mantis 14598
14:16:19 <centbot> Bug 14598 - rmartinelli - open - new
14:16:20 <centbot> access to rmartinelli - https://bugs.centos.org//view.php?id=14598
14:17:07 <bstinson> This is open waiting on approval into the paas-sig
14:17:14 <mjturek> o/
14:17:59 <bstinson> #info Old Business
14:18:06 <bstinson> @mantis 14483
14:18:07 <centbot> Bug 14483 - ngompa - open - acknowledged
14:18:08 <centbot> Please GPG sign repository metadata for CBS repositories - https://bugs.centos.org//view.php?id=14483
14:18:17 <bstinson> kbsingh: since you're around, any update on this one?
14:18:18 <Pharaoh_Atem> yay, my bug
14:20:28 <Pharaoh_Atem> kbsingh: ping, any progress on the bug?
14:20:52 <kbsingh> some progress, but not quite done yet
14:20:57 <kbsingh> let me update that bug report shortly
14:21:20 <Pharaoh_Atem> anything in particular I can help with?
14:21:32 <Pharaoh_Atem> or is it just some wiring issues? :)
14:21:33 <kbsingh> not at this point
14:21:56 <kbsingh> the problem is a case of shifting the repomd's up and down a few times. need to reduce that
14:22:22 <kbsingh> one way to do this is to shadow the entire mirror network near the sign infra, which sucks - so am trying to avoid that and do verification for sign more dynamically
14:22:56 <bstinson> thanks kbsingh
14:23:08 <bstinson> last one for old business:
14:23:22 <bstinson> @mantis 14567
14:23:23 <centbot> Bug 14567 - mblaha - open - assigned
14:23:24 <centbot> YUM4 - request the space on mirror network - https://bugs.centos.org//view.php?id=14567
14:23:48 <bstinson> kbsingh took care of his part, so i'm going to work with mblaha directly to get their centos-release files in shape
14:25:52 <bstinson> #topic CI
14:25:57 <bstinson> anyone around to talk about CI?
14:29:43 <bstinson> if not,
14:29:46 <bstinson> #topic Open Floor
14:29:51 <bstinson> what else do we have for today?
14:34:05 <alphacc> we are working on centos-release-kubernetes with strigazi and then blog post
14:34:12 <bstinson> \o/
14:34:35 <alphacc> we missed one dep we tagged for kube-adm
14:35:16 <alphacc> (sorry for being late :)
14:36:01 <kbsingh> where is the content landing for k8s ?
14:36:07 <kbsingh> is that going into the paas-sig ?
14:36:48 <bstinson> kbsingh: it was built/requested for the virt SIG
14:36:59 <kbsingh> ack,
14:38:07 <bstinson> http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/virt/x86_64/kubernetes19/
14:38:17 <Pharaoh_Atem> didn't 1.10 just arrive? ;)
14:38:21 <bstinson> alphacc: anything you need for testing the koji updates?
14:39:18 <alphacc> bstinson: not at this point, thanks.
14:41:14 <alphacc> Pharaoh_Atem: /me get his whip and go to strigazi office.
14:42:00 <alphacc> we should get something this week for 1.10 rc1
14:44:00 <bstinson> awesome
14:44:09 <bstinson> anything else for today?
14:45:37 <bstinson> going once
14:47:35 <bstinson> twice
14:49:33 <bstinson> thanks all!
14:49:38 <bstinson> #endmeeting