17:00:51 <rmartinelli> #startmeeting CentOS PaaS SIG
17:00:51 <centbot> Meeting started Wed Oct 10 17:00:51 2018 UTC.  The chair is rmartinelli. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
17:00:51 <centbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
17:00:56 <rmartinelli> #topic Roll Call
17:00:59 <rmartinelli> hello DanyC
17:01:04 <rmartinelli> hello fkluknav
17:01:08 <DanyC> hi rmartinelli
17:01:08 <rmartinelli> hello tdawson
17:01:16 <rmartinelli> hello brig-man
17:01:26 <tdawson> hello rmartinelli
17:01:52 <rmartinelli> #chair rmartinelli DanyC tdawson
17:01:52 <centbot> Current chairs: DanyC rmartinelli tdawson
17:02:06 <rmartinelli> #topic OpenShift on CentOS current Status
17:03:14 <rmartinelli> Since we discussed about 3.10 I told you that metrics images were missing in Origin, and now I realized that the same happen to logging images.
17:03:59 <DanyC> i was expecting to not be only one ;)
17:04:09 <rmartinelli> So I started a thread with many engineers involved with and they gave me some instructions. But I didn't finish yet because there's still lack of information about how to trigger the builds what will push the images.
17:05:17 <rmartinelli> Currently, this is the status for logging and metrics. This became a good thing to look since 3.11 is going to be released and we must monitor all images released for this version to avoid the same issue.
17:05:33 <rmartinelli> I think that's it for me. Any news from you?
17:06:03 <DanyC> not much except that i'm waiting for 3.11 origin to be cut out and then we can start looking at releasing the rpms
17:06:38 <DanyC> is going to be a bit busy but that is fine. Clayton confirmed on dev mailer that he will cut a new one soon-ish
17:06:50 <rmartinelli> got it
17:07:30 <rmartinelli> anything else?
17:07:35 <DanyC> that's me rmartinelli, nothing else
17:07:39 <rmartinelli> alright
17:07:49 <rmartinelli> #topic Open Floor
17:08:32 <fkluknav> hi. i have a uninformed (again) question about buildlogs.centos.org
17:08:41 <rmartinelli> fkluknav: go ahead
17:09:05 <fkluknav> when i build cri-o, should it appear there? where exactly? when, why?
17:09:49 <fkluknav> https://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/paas/x86_64/ somewhere in there?
17:10:05 <rmartinelli> I see cri-o rpms here: https://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/paas/x86_64/openshift-origin/common/
17:11:02 <rmartinelli> could you check if these are the rpms you are looking for?
17:11:05 <fkluknav> old cri-o
17:11:41 <fkluknav> 1.11.6 is current
17:11:45 <rmartinelli> do you have the build link?
17:11:59 <fkluknav> https://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=24324
17:14:14 <rmartinelli> ah, it is tagged as origin 311
17:14:49 <rmartinelli> DanyC can explain better than me the location of the rpms
17:15:12 <rmartinelli> fkluknav: did you tag the build today?
17:16:15 <DanyC> fkluknav: when you building it you do build against a target and so that is what popped there. Isn't that what you wanted to achieve ?
17:18:10 <fkluknav> target i use is paas7-openshift-origin311-el7 and then tags paas7-openshift-origin11-testing and paas7-crio-311-candidate. which tags should i use?
17:18:57 <DanyC> right so fkluknav what you should use is paas7-openshift-origin311-candidate
17:19:37 <rmartinelli> this tag is already set
17:19:47 <DanyC> then you move up to -testing and -release. Once that is done and everyone is happy then you move and add it to -common
17:19:48 <DanyC> https://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/PaaS/OpenShift-Targets-Tags-Repos
17:20:38 <fkluknav> will read it, thanks
17:21:42 <rmartinelli> fkluknav: and I just found it: https://cbs.centos.org/repos/paas7-openshift-origin311-candidate/x86_64/os/repoview/
17:22:00 <rmartinelli> https://cbs.centos.org/repos/paas7-openshift-origin311-candidate/x86_64/os/Packages/
17:22:27 <rmartinelli> fkluknav: Does that answer your question?
17:22:49 <fkluknav> probably yes, thanks.
17:23:21 <rmartinelli> fkluknav:  you're welcome, and good job!
17:23:30 <rmartinelli> alright, anything else?
17:23:36 <rmartinelli> #chair fkluknav
17:23:36 <centbot> Current chairs: DanyC fkluknav rmartinelli tdawson
17:26:32 <rmartinelli> I'll take as a 'no'
17:26:50 <rmartinelli> one more minute before end the meeting
17:26:56 <DanyC> i'm good rmartinelli, nothing from me
17:27:22 <fkluknav> was trying to find out something more about go compiler but learned nothing really new. sclo rebuilds the collectionized go-toolset from rhel's developer toolset.
17:27:55 <fkluknav> the non-collection compiler we use now, i was not able to find out much. seems quite ad-hoc
17:28:14 <rmartinelli> No worries. when you have any news you can share with us.
17:28:21 <rmartinelli> fkluknav: anything else to share?
17:28:30 <fkluknav> no
17:28:41 <rmartinelli> ok, ending meeting now...
17:28:44 <rmartinelli> #endmeeting