14:00:45 <bstinson> #startmeeting CBS/Infra
14:00:45 <centbot> Meeting started Mon Jan  7 14:00:45 2019 UTC.  The chair is bstinson. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:00:45 <centbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:00:53 <bstinson> #topic Agenda
14:01:04 <bstinson> #info Topic: Status Updates
14:01:09 <bstinson> #info Topic: Account Requests
14:01:23 <bstinson> #info Topic: CI
14:01:30 <bstinson> #info Topic: Open Floor
14:01:33 <bstinson> #topic Status Updates
14:01:44 <bstinson> welcome to a new year folks!
14:03:06 <siddharthvipul> bstinson, Hi, Good morning and happy new year :D
14:06:00 <bstinson> i'm guessing we don't have much in the way of status updates, and i was just looking through bugs a few minutes ago for...
14:06:05 <bstinson> #topic Account Requests
14:06:16 <bstinson> #info CI: all caught up
14:07:13 <bstinson> kbsingh: anything to report on ACO?
14:07:54 <kbsingh> not a lot going on, just need to gwt the msging sig setup
14:07:57 <kbsingh> get.
14:09:08 <bstinson> cool, i figured it would be fairly quiet
14:09:13 <bstinson> #topic CI
14:09:19 <bstinson> anyone here with questions about CI?
14:09:24 * ktdreyer available for infra sig meeting
14:10:53 <Arrfab> hey guys
14:11:34 <bstinson> #topic Open Floor
14:11:48 <ktdreyer> I have a question about https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=15606
14:12:05 <ktdreyer> we use the centos-sclo-rh repos when we build Ceph
14:12:17 <ktdreyer> recently we found that the source repo is broken there
14:12:28 <ktdreyer> our CI system uses yum-builddep
14:12:39 <ktdreyer> so we hit the same issue described in that ticket
14:13:00 <ktdreyer> could someone take a look this week?
14:13:40 <Arrfab> kbsingh: ^ do you push also SIG src.rpm pkgs to vault ?
14:13:46 <ktdreyer> (here's the discussion in ceph, https://github.com/ceph/ceph-build/pull/1221)
14:14:12 <kbsingh> yeah nothings changed there
14:14:34 <kbsingh> as long as the 7 symlink was moved properly it should just keep working
14:15:27 <bstinson> i think something weird happened with the copy/hardlink from 7.1804 -> 7.1810
14:15:29 <tfherbert> bstinson: Good morning (here)
14:15:35 <bstinson> it's missing the rh directory entirely
14:15:59 <kbsingh> we can do a force sync
14:16:06 <Arrfab> bstinson: bug was originally assigned (and reminders sent) to hughesjr but don't know
14:16:37 <Arrfab> but if kbsingh is pushing , it should put back missing things there, right ?
14:16:44 <kbsingh> no
14:17:09 <kbsingh> only content that changes is pushed, no blanket syncs happen for anything in sig repos
14:17:34 <tfherbert> What is the status on https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=15469
14:17:53 <bstinson> if nothing has changed i'd like to see if we can just cp -al from 7.1804 -> 7.1810
14:18:10 <kbsingh> yeah, that would work
14:18:36 <bstinson> i can bug hughesjr today
14:19:12 <bstinson> tfherbert: i just took that bug, i'll get that into the list shortly
14:19:27 <smooge> hughesjr, may be out for a couple of days
14:19:54 <tfherbert> bstinson: Thanks!
14:20:27 <bstinson> smooge: if he's not around i can jump in there and do that. but i want him to know what's going on
14:22:01 <smooge> understood.
14:22:27 <bstinson> what else do we have for today?
14:22:49 <smooge> not from me
14:25:14 <ktdreyer> that's all from me
14:26:27 <bstinson> cool, last call for the CBS meeting, otherwise we'll close out in 2 minutes
14:27:17 <rbowen> Do y'all have anything that you want to tell the world in the newsletter?
14:27:32 <rbowen> If so, deadline is end of today. Thanks.
14:28:27 <bstinson> rbowen: i can't think of anything from us
14:28:33 <rbowen> ok, thanks.
14:29:39 <bstinson> if that's all, see you folks next week!
14:29:42 <bstinson> #endmeeting