14:00:19 <bstinson> #startmeeting CBS/Infra
14:00:19 <centbot> Meeting started Mon Jun 17 14:00:19 2019 UTC.  The chair is bstinson. Information about MeetBot at http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot.
14:00:19 <centbot> Useful Commands: #action #agreed #help #info #idea #link #topic.
14:00:26 <bstinson> #topic Agenda
14:00:33 <bstinson> #info Topic: Status Updates
14:00:37 <bstinson> #info Topic: Account Requests
14:00:48 <bstinson> #info Topic: CI
14:00:53 <bstinson> #info Topic: Open Floor
14:00:57 <bstinson> #topic Status Updates
14:01:06 <alphacc> o/
14:01:14 <Arrfab> hey
14:01:39 <bstinson> #info Most of us are still churning through things for C8: https://wiki.centos.org/About/Building_8
14:01:45 <bstinson> what else is going on this week?
14:02:52 <alphacc> Not much, just wanted to know if I can do something for cbs-next
14:03:19 <alphacc> Do we have some openshift capacity we could use to deploy another mbox ?
14:03:36 <amoralej> o/
14:04:04 <bstinson> alphacc: we have a bit of capacity, but we'll need to move some things around to scale up a little bit after we're done with C8
14:04:38 <bstinson> alphacc: i'm trying to get a group together to work on mbox a little bit, you're on the list for sure
14:04:38 <alphacc> but can we use it to work on the migration and test everything is ok ?
14:04:43 <bstinson> alphacc: definitely
14:05:14 <alphacc> ok let me know then
14:05:36 <Arrfab> alphacc: that would mean not having access to cbs as before though
14:05:40 <Arrfab> if that's all "containers"
14:06:08 <Arrfab> even just launching a postgresql schema update would be fun
14:06:23 <bstinson> Arrfab: there are deployment patterns for that
14:06:31 <alphacc> well I hope so :)
14:06:48 <bstinson> and one of the things to consider for the upcoming mbox work :)
14:06:49 <alphacc> not staying forever in same mbox version :)
14:07:30 <alphacc> is there a tracking of wanted features for mbox ?
14:07:56 <bstinson> alphacc: we're still organizing a little bit. do you have some things in mind already?
14:08:49 <alphacc> not a lot, as I didn't play with it that much
14:09:00 <alphacc> it's more if I can contribute something
14:09:46 * smooge says hello
14:10:40 <bstinson> alphacc: we'll definitely need all the hands we can get. if you don't mind brainstorming a little bit with me, we can chat this week
14:11:05 <alphacc> I think we don't do it in a very community way, there was no thread about the future of cbs, rhel8 changes, lifecycle, etc... putting more in the open would be good.
14:11:16 <alphacc> bstinson: sure
14:13:42 <amoralej> my humble +1 about putting more in the open
14:14:26 <Arrfab> I'd say +1 to do it, but underlying needed +1 to have time to do it :)
14:14:31 <bstinson> we can certainly open things up
14:14:43 <bstinson> perhaps that will spark some actual conversations about what the SIGs want out of 8
14:17:09 <bstinson> alphacc: if i started a thread, do you have some topics you'd like to cover on the lifecycle/changes portion?
14:17:59 <alphacc> the point is that CentOS is community distro and it's only Red Hat employee taking decision when they have time :) While I understand it's important to release 8, including the community would be nice.
14:19:02 <alphacc> bstinson: how are we gonna support community mbs, same as SCLs ?
14:19:37 <bstinson> we haven't made any decisions on that yet
14:20:03 <alphacc> bstinson: ok let me write down few questions and maybe we can start a thread on that.
14:20:09 <bstinson> perfect
14:27:02 <bstinson> so, with those action items (i'll start a thread on CBS itself, alphacc you had modules and some other lifecycle topics), what else do we have for status updates?
14:33:11 <bstinson> #topic Account Requests
14:34:46 <bstinson> #info CI: 2 accounts created last week, 2 pending
14:34:51 <bstinson> kbsingh: anything to report in ACO?
14:39:55 <kbsingh> not much
14:40:02 <kbsingh> the sign-push ran manually today, but there was no content to push - in case anyone is wondering why the repomd's didnt get signed ( they get signed everyday, even if no content changes... I am trying to fix that so it only updaes when there is content in the corrosponding repo )
14:40:08 <kbsingh> as a fyi ^
14:40:19 <bstinson> cool, thanks for the update!
14:40:43 <bstinson> #topic CI
14:40:48 <bstinson> anyone around to talk about CI?
14:44:19 <bstinson> if not
14:44:22 <bstinson> #topic Open Floor
14:45:13 <alphacc> On thing there is a ticket about a noarch pkg checksum mismatch between arches, I'll have a look and ping someone that can fix it
14:45:15 <amoralej> i have one
14:45:18 <amoralej> https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=16184
14:45:29 <amoralej> yes, i gess that's the one
14:46:04 <alphacc> :) yes I looked a bit but no conlusion yet. on it.
14:46:09 <amoralej> ok
14:48:53 <kbsingh> 'between' arch...
14:49:00 <kbsingh> is that becuase the packages are signed with diff keys ?
14:49:14 <kbsingh> typically, sig content, regardless of arch, should be signed with the same key, local to the sig and repo
14:51:05 <bstinson> kbsingh: this is a checksum mismatch, not a signature mismatch
14:51:09 <Arrfab> kbsingh: it's a package from updates, noarch but different checksum
14:51:10 <bstinson> in CentOS-Updates
14:51:18 <bstinson> so we may need to talk to hughesjr
14:51:21 <Arrfab> yep
14:51:35 <kbsingh> i see, ok
14:54:25 <bstinson> pinged him directly about this, let's see what we can find
14:54:49 <bstinson> other topics for open floor?
14:56:05 <bstinson> if not, i'll close the meeting in 1 minute
14:57:14 <alphacc> thanks !
14:57:28 <bstinson> thanks all!
14:57:33 <bstinson> #endmeeting