#centos-meeting: NFV SIG meeting - 2020-07-29

Meeting started by amoralej at 15:01:05 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. status of sig-nfv membership (amoralej, 15:06:24)
    1. https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=17629 (amoralej, 15:07:57)

  2. CBS tags and buildroot creation for nfv8-openvswitch-2 (amoralej, 15:11:11)
    1. CBS tags are created and ready to build (amoralej, 15:11:29)
    2. https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=17612 (amoralej, 15:12:30)

  3. nfvsig branches for openvswitch and ovn in git.centos.org (amoralej, 15:15:11)
    1. https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=17614 (amoralej, 15:15:54)

  4. build status (amoralej, 15:20:48)
    1. we'll need to disable unit tests for centos8 builds because of https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=16969 (amoralej, 15:23:19)

  5. NFV SIG documentation status (amoralej, 15:24:27)
    1. https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2020-July/055940.html (amoralej, 15:29:26)
    2. ACTION: tfherbert to review goals and references to opnfv in nfv sig wiki (amoralej, 15:31:29)

  6. open floor (amoralej, 15:47:13)
    1. ACTION: cfontain to investigate on nfv specific tuned profiles (amoralej, 16:02:56)
    2. ACTION: tfherbert to chair next meeting (amoralej, 16:05:18)


Meeting ended at 16:07:35 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. tfherbert to review goals and references to opnfv in nfv sig wiki
  2. cfontain to investigate on nfv specific tuned profiles
  3. tfherbert to chair next meeting


Action items, by person

  1. cfontain
    1. cfontain to investigate on nfv specific tuned profiles
  2. tfherbert
    1. tfherbert to review goals and references to opnfv in nfv sig wiki
    2. tfherbert to chair next meeting


People present (lines said)

  1. amoralej (172)
  2. tfherbert (28)
  3. cfontain (19)
  4. dholler (14)
  5. ykarel (10)
  6. centbot (4)
  7. rbowen (2)
  8. gwd (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.