#centos-meeting: CentOS Cloud SIG meeting (2020-05-07)

Meeting started by leanderthal at 14:08:38 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. rollcall come on; put your hands UP! (leanderthal, 14:08:55)
  2. ussuri requests! (leanderthal, 14:12:40)
    1. RDO is going to release ussuri the week of 18-22 may - one week after openstack releases ussuri - and we'd like to send any requests / concerns ahead of the drop NOW to CentOS infra / the board (leanderthal, 14:13:55)
    2. first promotion of RC builds to -testing is ongoing https://review.rdoproject.org/r/#/c/27344/ (amoralej, 14:14:23)
    3. ACTION: leanderthal will email arrfab (and the centos-devel list) to give everyone a heads up (leanderthal, 14:19:43)
    4. https://review.rdoproject.org/r/#/c/27344/ (amoralej, 14:22:09)

  3. [leanderthal] is leaving Red Hat; last working day is 15 May but! (leanderthal, 14:49:12)
    1. i'm leaving red hat, but i'm still going to be in charge of cloud sig (leanderthal, 14:49:30)

  4. chair for next week (leanderthal, 14:51:03)
    1. ACTION: leanderthal to chair next week's mtg (leanderthal, 14:51:41)

  5. open floor (leanderthal, 14:52:03)


Meeting ended at 14:59:22 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. leanderthal will email arrfab (and the centos-devel list) to give everyone a heads up
  2. leanderthal to chair next week's mtg


Action items, by person

  1. leanderthal
    1. leanderthal will email arrfab (and the centos-devel list) to give everyone a heads up
    2. leanderthal to chair next week's mtg


People present (lines said)

  1. amoralej (103)
  2. leanderthal (42)
  3. Arrfab (35)
  4. cyberpear (12)
  5. centbot (8)
  6. ykarel (5)
  7. mjturek (3)
  8. bstinson (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.