#centos-meeting: Hyperscale SIG

Meeting started by dcavalca at 16:00:05 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Followups (dcavalca, 16:02:13)
    1. SIG report is out: https://blog.centos.org/2021/04/centos-hyperscale-sig-quarterly-report/ (dcavalca, 16:02:54)
    2. CBS builds are now signed with RSA/SHA256 (dcavalca, 16:03:09)
    3. systemd 247 released to mirrors with experimental selinux support (dcavalca, 16:03:41)
    4. systemd staging repo is ready: https://pagure.io/centos-sig-hyperscale/systemd (dcavalca, 16:04:42)
    5. ACTION: michel_slm schedule meeting to hack on anaconda/kickstart/etc (dcavalca, 16:11:45)

  2. Announcements (dcavalca, 16:12:04)
    1. dwarves 1.21 coming up (dcavalca, 16:12:19)

  3. Tickets (dcavalca, 16:13:47)
  4. Membership (dcavalca, 16:29:05)
  5. Misc (dcavalca, 16:30:40)
    1. ACTION: King_InuYasha setup bug tracker and bugurl for our packages (dcavalca, 16:37:06)


Meeting ended at 16:38:35 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. michel_slm schedule meeting to hack on anaconda/kickstart/etc
  2. King_InuYasha setup bug tracker and bugurl for our packages


Action items, by person

  1. King_InuYasha
    1. King_InuYasha setup bug tracker and bugurl for our packages
  2. michel_slm
    1. michel_slm schedule meeting to hack on anaconda/kickstart/etc


People present (lines said)

  1. dcavalca (95)
  2. King_InuYasha (57)
  3. michel_slm (18)
  4. ignatenkobrain (13)
  5. jvreeland (4)
  6. centbot (3)
  7. ignatenkobrain_ (2)
  8. anitazha (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.