#centos-meeting: Kmods SIG

Meeting started by pjgeorg at 15:00:11 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Open issues (pjgeorg, 15:01:14)
    1. ACTION: billings Talk with Hyperscale SIG about their newer kernel builds (pjgeorg, 15:22:46)


Meeting ended at 15:49:34 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. billings Talk with Hyperscale SIG about their newer kernel builds


Action items, by person

  1. billings
    1. billings Talk with Hyperscale SIG about their newer kernel builds


People present (lines said)

  1. pjgeorg (36)
  2. billings (35)
  3. centbot (3)
  4. jcpunk (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.