#centos-meeting: Kmods SIG

Meeting started by pjgeorg at 15:00:09 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Open issues (pjgeorg, 15:01:07)
    1. https://anaconda-installer.readthedocs.io/en/latest/driverdisc.html#ddv3-structure (jcpunk, 15:30:00)
    2. ACTION: billings will ask about slide templates (billings, 15:55:50)
    3. ACTION: pjgeorg Setup slides in google Docs and share link (pjgeorg, 15:56:31)
    4. ACTION: pjgeorg Write abstract for Dojo talk (pjgeorg, 15:56:52)
    5. ACTION: pjgeorg Open issue with centos-infra concerning DUDs (pjgeorg, 15:57:15)


Meeting ended at 16:00:07 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. billings will ask about slide templates
  2. pjgeorg Setup slides in google Docs and share link
  3. pjgeorg Write abstract for Dojo talk
  4. pjgeorg Open issue with centos-infra concerning DUDs


Action items, by person

  1. billings
    1. billings will ask about slide templates
  2. pjgeorg
    1. pjgeorg Setup slides in google Docs and share link
    2. pjgeorg Write abstract for Dojo talk
    3. pjgeorg Open issue with centos-infra concerning DUDs


People present (lines said)

  1. pjgeorg (48)
  2. billings (46)
  3. centbot (3)
  4. jcpunk (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.