#centos-meeting: Kmods SIG

Meeting started by pjgeorg at 16:00:08 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. ACTION: billings See what is delaying the merge of https://gitlab.com/redhat/centos-stream/src/kernel/centos-stream-9/-/merge_requests/163 (billings, 16:07:16)
    2. AGREED: Skip next meeting (27th of December) (pjgeorg, 16:27:10)


Meeting ended at 17:00:00 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. billings See what is delaying the merge of https://gitlab.com/redhat/centos-stream/src/kernel/centos-stream-9/-/merge_requests/163


Action items, by person

  1. billings
    1. billings See what is delaying the merge of https://gitlab.com/redhat/centos-stream/src/kernel/centos-stream-9/-/merge_requests/163


People present (lines said)

  1. billings (27)
  2. pjgeorg (23)
  3. centbot (3)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.