#centos-meeting2: Hyperscale SIG

Meeting started by dcavalca at 18:00:33 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Announcements (dcavalca, 18:04:04)
    1. CentOS Dojo talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg7FqVGaZxs (dcavalca, 18:08:55)
    2. main package repository is ready and propagated to the mirrors, 'dwarves' is the only package in there for now (dcavalca, 18:09:28)
    3. centos-release-hyperscale has been released in Extras (dcavalca, 18:09:39)
    4. published some fairly crappy docs on how to work builds and stuff in the SIG repo (dcavalca, 18:09:57)
    5. https://pagure.io/centos-sig-hyperscale/sig/blob/68d112c5bdb4f6e30102a7ada67eae6852cf9a9c/f/docs/onboarding.md (dcavalca, 18:11:53)

  2. Tickets (dcavalca, 18:17:31)
    1. ACTION: King_InuYasha followup with pgreco on the altarch LTS kernels to join forces (dcavalca, 18:21:56)
    2. ACTION: jvreeland make pagure repo for linux (jvreeland, 18:28:35)
    3. ACTION: jvreeland branch kernel in git.centos.org for hyperscale kernel (jvreeland, 18:29:30)
    4. ACTION: dcavalca follow up with bstinson wrt secure boot and kernel builds (dcavalca, 18:29:36)
    5. ACTION: filbranden followup with Cloud SIG on how to build Hyperscale cloud images (dcavalca, 18:34:54)

  3. Membership (dcavalca, 18:37:34)
    1. ACTION: dcavalca to onboard anitazha on the SIG (dcavalca, 18:39:13)
    2. https://pagure.io/centos-sig-hyperscale/sig/issue/13 (dcavalca, 18:40:34)
    3. https://code.opensuse.org/microos/libdnf-plugin-txnupd (King_InuYasha, 18:43:32)
    4. ACTION: dcavalca onboard michel_slm on the SIG (dcavalca, 18:44:22)
    5. ACTION: jvreeland followup with pbisaacs on SIG membership (dcavalca, 18:48:33)

  4. Misc (dcavalca, 18:51:23)


Meeting ended at 19:02:47 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. King_InuYasha followup with pgreco on the altarch LTS kernels to join forces
  2. jvreeland make pagure repo for linux
  3. jvreeland branch kernel in git.centos.org for hyperscale kernel
  4. dcavalca follow up with bstinson wrt secure boot and kernel builds
  5. filbranden followup with Cloud SIG on how to build Hyperscale cloud images
  6. dcavalca to onboard anitazha on the SIG
  7. dcavalca onboard michel_slm on the SIG
  8. jvreeland followup with pbisaacs on SIG membership


Action items, by person

  1. anitazha
    1. dcavalca to onboard anitazha on the SIG
  2. dcavalca
    1. dcavalca follow up with bstinson wrt secure boot and kernel builds
    2. dcavalca to onboard anitazha on the SIG
    3. dcavalca onboard michel_slm on the SIG
  3. filbranden
    1. filbranden followup with Cloud SIG on how to build Hyperscale cloud images
  4. jvreeland
    1. jvreeland make pagure repo for linux
    2. jvreeland branch kernel in git.centos.org for hyperscale kernel
    3. jvreeland followup with pbisaacs on SIG membership
  5. King_InuYasha
    1. King_InuYasha followup with pgreco on the altarch LTS kernels to join forces
  6. michel_slm
    1. dcavalca onboard michel_slm on the SIG


People present (lines said)

  1. dcavalca (126)
  2. King_InuYasha (60)
  3. michel_slm (18)
  4. jvreeland (16)
  5. ignatenkobrain (15)
  6. filbranden (4)
  7. centbot (3)
  8. tdmackey (2)
  9. smooge (1)
  10. anitazha (1)
  11. malmond (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.