#centos-meeting: Kmods SIG

Meeting started by billings at 15:00:36 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Open Issues (billings, 15:01:03)
    1. IDEA: Need to have infrastructure to rebuild kmod packages on new CentOS kernel release (billings, 15:07:30)
    2. ACTION: jcpunk will build a Wireguard kmod package for a test pilot (billings, 15:12:34)
    3. AGREED: We will strive to use the official RPM macros where we can, and extend them where we find them lacking (billings, 15:14:37)
    4. https://pagure.io/wireguard-kmod-el-rpm/blob/master/f/wireguard-kmod.spec Wireguard kmod spec file (billings, 15:15:45)
    5. ACTION: pjgeorg will finish creating hte centos-release-kmods package (billings, 15:17:54)


Meeting ended at 15:18:27 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. jcpunk will build a Wireguard kmod package for a test pilot
  2. pjgeorg will finish creating hte centos-release-kmods package


Action items, by person

  1. jcpunk
    1. jcpunk will build a Wireguard kmod package for a test pilot


People present (lines said)

  1. billings (36)
  2. jcpunk (19)
  3. pgreco (3)
  4. centbot (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.