#centos-meeting: Hyperscale SIG

Meeting started by dcavalca at 16:00:26 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Followups (dcavalca, 16:02:09)
    1. ACTION: jvreeland submit cfp to devconf.us (dcavalca, 16:04:40)

  2. Announcements (dcavalca, 16:05:40)
    1. branding for our Hyperscale spin: https://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=32942 (dcavalca, 16:25:01)
    2. bug report about sticky vendors: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1788371 (jvreeland, 16:25:13)
    3. Hyperscale anaconda tree: https://pagure.io/centos-sig-hyperscale/anaconda/commits/c8s-hs-v33.16.5.2 (dcavalca, 16:26:37)
    4. ACTION: Eighth_Doctor file infra ticket for image build tasks on CBS (dcavalca, 16:31:09)

  3. Tickets (dcavalca, 16:31:46)
    1. ACTION: tag current kernel for experimental (jvreeland, 16:50:16)

  4. Membership (dcavalca, 16:56:45)
  5. Misc (dcavalca, 16:56:59)


Meeting ended at 17:00:09 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. jvreeland submit cfp to devconf.us
  2. Eighth_Doctor file infra ticket for image build tasks on CBS
  3. tag current kernel for experimental


Action items, by person

  1. Eighth_Doctor
    1. Eighth_Doctor file infra ticket for image build tasks on CBS
  2. jvreeland
    1. jvreeland submit cfp to devconf.us


People present (lines said)

  1. dcavalca (62)
  2. Eighth_Doctor (46)
  3. michel (22)
  4. jvreeland (11)
  5. centbot (3)
  6. anitazha (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.