#centos-meeting: Kmods SIG

Meeting started by pjgeorg at 15:11:10 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Election (pjgeorg, 15:12:28)
    1. AGREED: pjgeorg and billings have been elected as co-chairs (pjgeorg, 15:18:15)

  2. Quartely report (pjgeorg, 15:20:37)
    1. https://pagure.io/centos-sig-kmods/sig/issue/4 (billings, 15:22:41)
    2. ACTION: pjgeorg to post draft for quarterly report at pagure by tomorrow (pjgeorg, 15:25:21)

  3. Open issues (pjgeorg, 15:28:19)
    1. https://pagure.io/centos-sig-kmods/sig/issue/3 (billings, 15:29:20)
    2. https://github.com/jsbillings/openafs/blob/master/openafs-kmod.spec (billings, 15:39:54)
    3. http://git.openafs.org/?p=openafs.git;a=tree;f=src/packaging/RedHat;h=306faa1a3586ad08ec1511eb9a6a5e80508acf1c;hb=refs/heads/openafs-stable-1_8_x is the head that I was talking about (billings, 15:45:12)
    4. https://rpmfusion.org/Packaging/KernelModules/Akmods (billings, 15:50:56)
    5. AGREED: The SIG will work on GPL only for now (pjgeorg, 15:55:54)
    6. AGREED: The SIG will work on kmods only for now (no dkms/akmods) (pjgeorg, 15:56:14)


Meeting ended at 16:02:50 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. pjgeorg to post draft for quarterly report at pagure by tomorrow


Action items, by person

  1. pjgeorg
    1. pjgeorg to post draft for quarterly report at pagure by tomorrow


People present (lines said)

  1. billings (54)
  2. pjgeorg (47)
  3. jcpunk (29)
  4. centbot (3)
  5. arrfab (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.