#centos-meeting2: Hyperscale SIG

Meeting started by dcavalca at 18:00:24 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Followups (dcavalca, 18:03:08)
  2. Announcements (dcavalca, 18:12:51)
    1. pushed updated mtr package to the SIG (dcavalca, 18:15:21)
    2. malmond started working on rpm CoW packaging (dcavalca, 18:15:42)

  3. Tickets (dcavalca, 18:17:20)
  4. Membership (dcavalca, 18:23:13)
  5. Misc (dcavalca, 18:24:38)
    1. ACTION: dcavalca reschedule meeting to 16 UTC (dcavalca, 18:27:01)
    2. https://docs.fedoraproject.org/en-US/packaging-guidelines/Versioning/#_release_and_post_release_versions (jvreeland, 18:30:34)
    3. ACTION: dcavalca write up release versioning policy as discussed (dcavalca, 18:32:27)


Meeting ended at 18:34:49 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. dcavalca reschedule meeting to 16 UTC
  2. dcavalca write up release versioning policy as discussed


Action items, by person

  1. dcavalca
    1. dcavalca reschedule meeting to 16 UTC
    2. dcavalca write up release versioning policy as discussed


People present (lines said)

  1. dcavalca (86)
  2. jvreeland (12)
  3. centbot (3)
  4. anitazha (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.