#centos-meeting: Hyperscale SIG

Meeting started by dcavalca at 16:00:14 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Followups (dcavalca, 16:02:51)
    1. scheduled monthly VC hangout in the centos calendar (dcavalca, 16:04:56)

  2. Announcements (dcavalca, 16:06:23)
    1. CentOS Dojo is tomorrow! (dcavalca, 16:06:37)
    2. libvirt is built in hyperscale now (dcavalca, 16:08:16)
    3. https://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=32902 (Eighth_Doctor, 16:08:22)
    4. anitazha released a systemd 248 build yesterday (dcavalca, 16:09:02)
    5. https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2021-d32a6ed9c9 looks like it's in stable already (dcavalca, 16:12:39)
    6. LLVM 12 packages in CBS (dcavalca, 16:13:40)

  3. Tickets (dcavalca, 16:23:17)
  4. Membership (dcavalca, 16:41:07)
  5. Misc (dcavalca, 16:41:37)
    1. ACTION: Eighth_Doctor file a board ticket about hyperscale branding (dcavalca, 16:47:07)


Meeting ended at 16:55:55 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. Eighth_Doctor file a board ticket about hyperscale branding


Action items, by person

  1. Eighth_Doctor
    1. Eighth_Doctor file a board ticket about hyperscale branding


People present (lines said)

  1. dcavalca (111)
  2. Eighth_Doctor (85)
  3. jvreeland (8)
  4. rbowen (7)
  5. centbot (3)
  6. steelcowboy (3)
  7. anitazha (2)
  8. ignatenkobrain (1)
  9. michel_slm (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.