#centos-meeting: Kmods SIG

Meeting started by pjgeorg at 15:00:39 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. https://sigs.centos.org/kmods/ (billings, 15:08:52)
    2. ACTION: pjgeorg Look into automating package rebuilds using CentOS infrastructure (pjgeorg, 15:12:39)
    3. ACTION: billings Look into presenting build status in documentation (pjgeorg, 15:13:30)
    4. ACTION: pjgeorg Add info about secureboot to docs (pjgeorg, 15:22:56)
    5. ACTION: pjgeorg Announce package releases on centos-devel (pjgeorg, 15:23:11)


Meeting ended at 15:43:12 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. pjgeorg Look into automating package rebuilds using CentOS infrastructure
  2. billings Look into presenting build status in documentation
  3. pjgeorg Add info about secureboot to docs
  4. pjgeorg Announce package releases on centos-devel


Action items, by person

  1. billings
    1. billings Look into presenting build status in documentation
  2. pjgeorg
    1. pjgeorg Look into automating package rebuilds using CentOS infrastructure
    2. pjgeorg Add info about secureboot to docs
    3. pjgeorg Announce package releases on centos-devel


People present (lines said)

  1. pjgeorg (36)
  2. billings (32)
  3. centbot (3)
  4. bstinson (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.