#centos-meeting: Hyperscale SIG

Meeting started by dcavalca at 16:00:49 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Followups (dcavalca, 16:04:09)
    1. openssl3 is now available in epel8 (dcavalca, 16:05:07)
    2. ACTION: Eighth_Doctor update monthly VC hangout meeting in the centos calendar (dcavalca, 16:06:14)
    3. https://lists.fedoraproject.org/archives/list/epel-devel@lists.fedoraproject.org/thread/NH4CM6MAVUTUH35NDM53PTKCHODSEP6F/ (carlwgeorge, 16:10:52)

  2. Announcements (dcavalca, 16:13:15)
  3. Tickets (dcavalca, 16:29:13)
  4. Membership (dcavalca, 16:37:18)
    1. https://accounts.fedoraproject.org/user/jaboutboul/ (Eighth_Doctor, 16:43:11)
    2. https://accounts.fedoraproject.org/user/jack/ (Eighth_Doctor, 16:43:18)

  5. Misc (dcavalca, 16:50:03)


Meeting ended at 17:01:13 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. Eighth_Doctor update monthly VC hangout meeting in the centos calendar


Action items, by person

  1. Eighth_Doctor
    1. Eighth_Doctor update monthly VC hangout meeting in the centos calendar


People present (lines said)

  1. Eighth_Doctor (80)
  2. dcavalca (75)
  3. arrfab (27)
  4. themayor (11)
  5. centbot (3)
  6. carlwgeorge (3)
  7. jvreeland (0)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.