#centos-meeting: Hyperscale SIG

Meeting started by dcavalca at 16:01:00 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Followups (dcavalca, 16:02:15)
    1. https://sigs.centos.org/hyperscale/ should be mostly usable now (dcavalca, 16:02:52)
    2. https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2021-83b30f74f4 (Eighth_Doctor, 16:05:47)
    3. https://pagure.io/centos-sig-hyperscale/sig/issue/72 (Eighth_Doctor, 16:08:20)

  2. Announcements (dcavalca, 16:10:22)
    1. Hyperscale Dojo talk is out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6unjYyjbXk (dcavalca, 16:10:42)
    2. 2021Q3 Hyperscale SIG report is out: https://blog.centos.org/2021/10/centos-hyperscale-sig-quarterly-report-for-2021q3/ (dcavalca, 16:11:06)

  3. Tickets (dcavalca, 16:20:31)
    1. https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=2004762 yeah (dcavalca, 16:22:26)
    2. ACTION: dcavalca check on stale tickets for packages to branch (dcavalca, 16:29:54)

  4. Membership (dcavalca, 16:33:08)
  5. Misc (dcavalca, 16:33:47)


Meeting ended at 16:47:07 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. dcavalca check on stale tickets for packages to branch


Action items, by person

  1. dcavalca
    1. dcavalca check on stale tickets for packages to branch


People present (lines said)

  1. dcavalca (65)
  2. Eighth_Doctor (35)
  3. jvreeland (8)
  4. bkircher (4)
  5. centbot (3)
  6. carlwgeorge (2)
  7. osandov (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.