#centos-meeting: Kmods SIG

Meeting started by pjgeorg at 15:00:03 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. https://pagure.io/centos-sig-kmods/sig/issue/15 is what I'm talking about (billings, 15:03:21)
    2. https://www.mkdocs.org/ (arrfab, 15:05:21)
    3. https://git.centos.org/centos/centos-infra-docs (arrfab, 15:05:45)
    4. ACTION: billings Work on documentation (pjgeorg, 15:10:09)
    5. ACTION: pjgeorg Create pretty kABI breakage charts (pjgeorg, 15:11:59)
    6. AGREED: Release packages with non-signed kmods (for now) (pjgeorg, 15:20:57)


Meeting ended at 16:00:28 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. billings Work on documentation
  2. pjgeorg Create pretty kABI breakage charts


Action items, by person

  1. billings
    1. billings Work on documentation
  2. pjgeorg
    1. pjgeorg Create pretty kABI breakage charts


People present (lines said)

  1. pjgeorg (37)
  2. billings (36)
  3. arrfab (16)
  4. centbot (3)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.