#centos-meeting: Hyperscale SIG

Meeting started by dcavalca at 16:00:12 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

  1. Followups (dcavalca, 16:02:03)
  2. Announcements (dcavalca, 16:03:29)
    1. we're enabling builds for aarch64 (jvreeland, 16:06:03)
    2. https://lore.kernel.org/linux-fsdevel/20210614211904.14420-4-hannes@cmpxchg.org/ (dcavalca, 16:16:18)
    3. ACTION: dcavalca file ticket to track patches for 5.14 ark (dcavalca, 16:18:10)

  3. Tickets (dcavalca, 16:22:21)
  4. Membership (dcavalca, 16:44:10)
  5. Misc (dcavalca, 16:45:54)
    1. https://sc21.supercomputing.org/ (rbowen, 16:47:09)


Meeting ended at 16:58:15 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. dcavalca file ticket to track patches for 5.14 ark


Action items, by person

  1. dcavalca
    1. dcavalca file ticket to track patches for 5.14 ark


People present (lines said)

  1. dcavalca (67)
  2. Eighth_Doctor (49)
  3. rbowen (13)
  4. ssmoogen (7)
  5. jvreeland (5)
  6. centbot (3)
  7. anitazha (1)
  8. themayor (1)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.