#centos-meeting: Kmods SIG

Meeting started by pjgeorg at 16:00:09 UTC (full logs).

Meeting summary

    1. https://pagure.io/centos-sig-kmods/sig/issue/19 (pjgeorg, 16:02:11)
    2. https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=2054595 (pjgeorg, 16:02:38)
    3. https://pagure.io/centos-sig-kmods/sig/issue/20 (pjgeorg, 16:12:45)
    4. https://pagure.io/centos-sig-kmods/sig/issue/22 (pjgeorg, 16:13:34)
    5. https://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-devel/2022-March/120262.html (pjgeorg, 16:16:33)
    6. ACTION: pjgeorg Update centos-release-kmods with re-signed SIG key (pjgeorg, 16:17:35)
    7. AGREED: Regular meeting on the first Monday (16:00 UTC) of each month (pjgeorg, 16:22:25)
    8. https://gitlab.com/redhat/centos-stream/src/kernel/centos-stream-9/-/merge_requests/566 (pjgeorg, 16:25:08)
    9. https://github.com/CentOS/Calendar/pull/54 (pjgeorg, 16:47:20)


Meeting ended at 17:00:01 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. pjgeorg Update centos-release-kmods with re-signed SIG key


Action items, by person

  1. pjgeorg
    1. pjgeorg Update centos-release-kmods with re-signed SIG key


People present (lines said)

  1. pjgeorg (34)
  2. jcpunk (8)
  3. centbot (2)


Generated by MeetBot 0.1.4.